I loved this design! I tried to color it like one of the characters in a book series that I love to read! This one took me quite a while to finish. I have probably got 10 to 12 hours in it…maybe more! Used colored pencils again…that is my favorite medium to use!
AbstractAnimalsArchitectureBirdsButterfliesCatsChristian DesignsChristmasComplex DesignsCountry SpringDogsDoodlesFacesFairy TalesFantasyFashionFlowersFoodFunny LifeGrayscale TypeHalloweenHolidaysHorrorHorsesHousesInspirational MessagesMade in USAMandalasMemoriesNatureOcean LifeOriental DesignsSeasonsSteampunkThanksgivingTravelingValentine's DayVictorian EraWomen
- Artist Spotlight: Claudia McKinnon on Her Inspiring Coloring ExperienceIn Blog
- 4 Easy Steps to Take Photos of Your Colored Pages Like a PRO!In Blog
- Top 6 Background Coloring Ideas to Make Your Colored Pages Stand OutIn Blog
- How to Choose the Right Printer, Paper and Tools for Your Coloring PagesIn Blog
- Adult Coloring with the Best: Tips and Tricks from Kristen Lambert-Bedelis, Luca Guidi and Lilicence H.In Blog