I loved this design! I tried to color it like one of the characters in a book series that I love to read! This one took me quite a while to finish. I have probably got 10 to 12 hours in it…maybe more! Used colored pencils again…that is my favorite medium to use!
AbstractAnimalsArchitectureBirdsButterfliesCatsChristian DesignsChristmasComplex DesignsCountry SpringDogsDoodlesFacesFairy TalesFantasyFashionFlowersFoodFunny LifeGrayscale TypeHalloweenHolidaysHorrorHorsesHousesInspirational MessagesMade in USAMandalasMemoriesNatureOcean LifeOriental DesignsSeasonsSteampunkThanksgivingTravelingValentine's DayVictorian EraWomen
- Artist Spotlight: Kimberly Gibson Worrel on Creating Memories through ColoringIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Chris Preslar and Her Coloring AdventureIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Nosiara Tesla on How Coloring Makes Her HappyIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Rita Streib on Spending Her Coloring Time in PrayerIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Caroline Lessard on Stepping Out of Her Comfort ZoneIn Blog