I loved this design! I tried to color it like one of the characters in a book series that I love to read! This one took me quite a while to finish. I have probably got 10 to 12 hours in it…maybe more! Used colored pencils again…that is my favorite medium to use!
AbstractAnimalsArchitectureBirdsButterfliesCatsChristian DesignsChristmasComplex DesignsCountry SpringDogsDoodlesFacesFairy TalesFantasyFashionFlowersFoodFunny LifeGrayscale TypeHalloweenHolidaysHorrorHorsesHousesInspirational MessagesMade in USAMandalasMemoriesNatureOcean LifeOriental DesignsSeasonsSteampunkThanksgivingTravelingValentine's DayVictorian EraWomen
- Artist Spotlight: Susan Zurstrassen on Her Passion for ColoringIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Gayle Larson and Her Coloring JourneyIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Minneke Binnemans and Her Stunning MasterpiecesIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Kimberly Gibson Worrel on Creating Memories through ColoringIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Chris Preslar and Her Coloring AdventureIn Blog