I loved this design….it is very detailed, but that is what makes it so interesting to color……I actually timed myself coloring this one and it took me a little over 13 hours to finish it the way that I wanted….I had the design copied onto textured cardstock which gives it a canvas look…..I am happy with how it turned out, but I think I may stay with the plain cardstock because the pencils seem to pick up the imperfections in the textured cardstock…….although as my painting teacher used to say….it gives it character!
AbstractAnimalsArchitectureBirdsButterfliesCatsChristian DesignsChristmasComplex DesignsCountry SpringDogsDoodlesFacesFairy TalesFantasyFashionFlowersFoodFunny LifeGrayscale TypeHalloweenHolidaysHorrorHorsesHousesInspirational MessagesMade in USAMandalasMemoriesNatureOcean LifeOriental DesignsSeasonsSteampunkThanksgivingTravelingValentine's DayVictorian EraWomen
- Artist Spotlight: Claudia McKinnon on Her Inspiring Coloring ExperienceIn Blog
- 4 Easy Steps to Take Photos of Your Colored Pages Like a PRO!In Blog
- Top 6 Background Coloring Ideas to Make Your Colored Pages Stand OutIn Blog
- How to Choose the Right Printer, Paper and Tools for Your Coloring PagesIn Blog
- Adult Coloring with the Best: Tips and Tricks from Kristen Lambert-Bedelis, Luca Guidi and Lilicence H.In Blog