I loved this design….it is very detailed, but that is what makes it so interesting to color……I actually timed myself coloring this one and it took me a little over 13 hours to finish it the way that I wanted….I had the design copied onto textured cardstock which gives it a canvas look…..I am happy with how it turned out, but I think I may stay with the plain cardstock because the pencils seem to pick up the imperfections in the textured cardstock…….although as my painting teacher used to say….it gives it character!
AbstractAnimalsArchitectureBirdsButterfliesCatsChristian DesignsChristmasComplex DesignsCountry SpringDogsDoodlesFacesFairy TalesFantasyFashionFlowersFoodFunny LifeGrayscale TypeHalloweenHolidaysHorrorHorsesHousesInspirational MessagesMade in USAMandalasMemoriesNatureOcean LifeOriental DesignsSeasonsSteampunkThanksgivingTravelingValentine's DayVictorian EraWomen
- Artist Spotlight: Kimberly Gibson Worrel on Creating Memories through ColoringIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Chris Preslar and Her Coloring AdventureIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Nosiara Tesla on How Coloring Makes Her HappyIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Rita Streib on Spending Her Coloring Time in PrayerIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Caroline Lessard on Stepping Out of Her Comfort ZoneIn Blog