This is what I ended up with on the wolf picture. I’m not sure I accomplished what I set out to do, but it’s the best I could do. I enjoyed the challenge this one became as I tried to capture the feel of the Blue Ridge Mountains behind the wolf.
AbstractAnimalsArchitectureBirdsButterfliesCatsChristian DesignsChristmasComplex DesignsCountry SpringDogsDoodlesFacesFairy TalesFantasyFashionFlowersFoodFunny LifeGrayscale TypeHalloweenHolidaysHorrorHorsesHousesInspirational MessagesMade in USAMandalasMemoriesNatureOcean LifeOriental DesignsSeasonsSteampunkThanksgivingTravelingValentine's DayVictorian EraWomen
- Artist Spotlight: Gayle Larson and Her Coloring JourneyIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Minneke Binnemans and Her Stunning MasterpiecesIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Kimberly Gibson Worrel on Creating Memories through ColoringIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Chris Preslar and Her Coloring AdventureIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Nosiara Tesla on How Coloring Makes Her HappyIn Blog