I enjoyed coloring this one because it had a lot of shadows which I used to try to make it look more realistic.
AbstractAnimalsArchitectureBirdsButterfliesCatsChristian DesignsChristmasComplex DesignsCountry SpringDogsDoodlesFacesFairy TalesFantasyFashionFlowersFoodFunny LifeGrayscale TypeHalloweenHolidaysHorrorHorsesHousesInspirational MessagesMade in USAMandalasMemoriesNatureOcean LifeOriental DesignsSeasonsSteampunkThanksgivingTravelingValentine's DayVictorian EraWomen
- Artist Spotlight: Elise Morris Schafer on Her Coloring JourneyIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Dawn Giannone and Her Coloring StoryIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Claudia McKinnon on Her Inspiring Coloring ExperienceIn Blog
- 4 Easy Steps to Take Photos of Your Colored Pages Like a PRO!In Blog
- Top 6 Background Coloring Ideas to Make Your Colored Pages Stand OutIn Blog