I had SO much fun coloring this picture! I think I used almost every medium I have to finish it. It’s got colored pencils, watercolor pencils, watercolor paint, marker and glitter pen. It doesn’t look like the glitter pen work is very sparkling in the picture though. I used it on the car (the flames and the emblem on the hood), and the black outlining of the letters in “Roadtrip”. Thank you for such a fun picture to work on!
AbstractAnimalsArchitectureBirdsButterfliesCatsChristian DesignsChristmasComplex DesignsCountry SpringDogsDoodlesFacesFairy TalesFantasyFashionFlowersFoodFunny LifeGrayscale TypeHalloweenHolidaysHorrorHorsesHouseHousesInspirational MessagesMade in USAMandalasMemoriesNatureOcean LifeOriental DesignsSeasonsSteampunkThanksgivingTravelingValentine's DayVictorian EraWomen
- Artist Spotlight: Minneke Binnemans and Her Stunning MasterpiecesIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Kimberly Gibson Worrel on Creating Memories through ColoringIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Chris Preslar and Her Coloring AdventureIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Nosiara Tesla on How Coloring Makes Her HappyIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Rita Streib on Spending Her Coloring Time in PrayerIn Blog