Loved this design! Thought I would try a different medium this time when coloring! Used glitter gel pens for the whole thing…..it is a bit hard to tell in the photograph but it is glittery. Decided not to color in the background with this one because I didn’t want to take away from the design!
AbstractAnimalsArchitectureBirdsButterfliesCatsChristian DesignsChristmasComplex DesignsCountry SpringDogsDoodlesFacesFairy TalesFantasyFashionFlowersFoodFunny LifeGrayscale TypeHalloweenHolidaysHorrorHorsesHousesInspirational MessagesMade in USAMandalasMemoriesNatureOcean LifeOriental DesignsSeasonsSteampunkThanksgivingTravelingValentine's DayVictorian EraWomen
- Artist Spotlight: Susan Zurstrassen on Her Passion for ColoringIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Gayle Larson and Her Coloring JourneyIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Minneke Binnemans and Her Stunning MasterpiecesIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Kimberly Gibson Worrel on Creating Memories through ColoringIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Chris Preslar and Her Coloring AdventureIn Blog