When I started this design, I thought that maybe I had bitten off more that I could chew with this one….It is very complex! But I persevered and got it finished….used glitter gel pens again……I love how it turned out tough! !
AbstractAnimalsAninmalsArchitectureBirdsButterfliesCatsChristian DesignsChristmasComplex DesignsCountry SpringDogsDoodlesFacesFairy TalesFantasyFashionFlowersFoodFunny LifeGrayscale TypeHalloweenHolidaysHorrorHorsesHousesInspirational MessagesMade in USAMandalasMemoriesNatureOcean LifeOriental DesignsSeasonsSteampunkThanksgivingTravelingValentine's DayVictorian EraWomen
- Artist Spotlight: Minneke Binnemans and Her Stunning MasterpiecesIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Kimberly Gibson Worrel on Creating Memories through ColoringIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Chris Preslar and Her Coloring AdventureIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Nosiara Tesla on How Coloring Makes Her HappyIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Rita Streib on Spending Her Coloring Time in PrayerIn Blog