I usually don’t do mandalas because I prefer more detailed and shaded designs, such as the gray tones, but I enjoyed coloring this one….Used the glitter gel pens…I found that they work really well for these types of deigns!
AbstractAnimalsArchitectureBirdsButterfliesCatsChristian DesignsChristmasComplex DesignsCountry SpringDogsDoodlesFacesFairy TalesFantasyFashionFlowersFoodFunny LifeGrayscale TypeHalloweenHolidaysHorrorHorsesHousesInspirational MessagesMade in USAMandalasMemoriesNatureOcean LifeOriental DesignsSeasonsSteampunkThanksgivingTravelingValentine's DayVictorian EraWomen
- Artist Spotlight: Susan Zurstrassen on Her Passion for ColoringIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Gayle Larson and Her Coloring JourneyIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Minneke Binnemans and Her Stunning MasterpiecesIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Kimberly Gibson Worrel on Creating Memories through ColoringIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Chris Preslar and Her Coloring AdventureIn Blog