I like this design although I did have some trouble figuring out what the right part of the wreath was….after talking with Favoreads , it was decided that it looked like vines so that is what I colored it as! I am pretty well pleased with how it turned out!
AbstractAnimalsArchitectureBirdsButterfliesCatsChristian DesignsChristmasComplex DesignsCountry SpringDogsDoodlesFacesFairy TalesFantasyFashionFlowersFoodFunny LifeGrayscale TypeHalloweenHolidaysHorrorHorsesHousesInspirational MessagesMade in USAMandalasMemoriesNatureOcean LifeOriental DesignsSeasonsSteampunkThanksgivingTravelingValentine's DayVictorian EraWomen
- Artist Spotlight: Gayle Larson and Her Coloring JourneyIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Minneke Binnemans and Her Stunning MasterpiecesIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Kimberly Gibson Worrel on Creating Memories through ColoringIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Chris Preslar and Her Coloring AdventureIn Blog
- Artist Spotlight: Nosiara Tesla on How Coloring Makes Her HappyIn Blog